Returns and complaints
1. Items purchased may be returned within thirty days of receipt.
2. Items must be unused and in resale-able condition.
3. Only full sets or kits are returnable.
4. All returns must be accompanied by the original manufacture’s packaging (if applicable) and invoice number.
5. Shipping cost is the customer’s responsibility.
6. A 10% - $10 minimum - restocking fee applies to all returns.
7. Special orders and custom orders are non-returnable.
8. Credits will be issued to the customer’s accounts.
If an item needs to be returned, it must be done so within 30 days of receipt along with a copy of the original invoice. All new products are guaranteed against defects in workmanship and material. Liability to VP Autoparts, Inc. is limited to the replacement of the defective part. Returns may not be painted, stripped, used, cut or altered in any way and must be returned in the original package. Returns sent C.O.D or freight collect will not be accepted. No returns on special order or non stock items.
Return address: VP Autoparts Inc. 3225 Fortune Drive, Suite B, North Charleston SC 29418-8476, USA
Always check the contents of your delivery to assure all the parts shipped were received in good condition. If any items are missing, contact VP Autoparts Incs customer service department within two business days of delivery.
VP Autoparts strongly recommends inspecting parts upon arrival. In the event parts arrive damaged please contact our customer service department within two business days of receipt for further instructions. In most cases VP Autoparts will file a claim with the shipping carrier.
If the package is damaged it should be notified to the shipping company immediately and also make a note on the label you sign.